Australian Health and Management Institute is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and CRICOS provider. AHMI delivers a wide range of courses to overseas students as listed on the National Register and CRICOS.
About the Role:
AHMI is urgently seeking suitable applicants, who are industry qualified and have relevant certifications to work as a Trainer & Assessor in the following courses:
- CPC30220 Certificate III in Carpentry
- CPC33020 Certificate III in Bricklaying/Blocklaying
- AUR50216 Diploma of Automotive Technology
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develop and conduct training sessions.
- Facilitate and assess student’s assessment for units of competency.
- Participate and contribute to validate and moderation of learning resources and assessments.
- Assess students from different cultural background and provide feedback in timely manner.
- Keep a record of student’s assessments, marking assessments and attendance.
- Maintain, develop and modify learning resources and assessment tools as required.
- Participate in industry consultation activities and new programs as required.
- Lead and participate in excursions program as needed.
Skills and Experience:
- Hold relevant qualification
- Hold Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) including (TAELLN411).
- Relevant industry currency & training experience.
- Experience in the delivery and assessment of vocational education and training.
- Effective classroom management skills, computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience in MOODLE or similar Learning Management system essential.
Why Join us:
- Friendly team– Working with a supportive team of trainers and admin staff.
- Career development– Opportunities available to upgrade and advance to next level
- Social environment – Enjoy working in a group with friendly environment and regularly held events bringing students and team together
How to Apply
Please express your interest and apply via email directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Contract